Head of Information Security
Posted on 10/5/2022
Moscow, ID, USA
- Proven experience working across departments to implement a security program in a small but growing organization
- In-depth knowledge of modern security practices, especially application and cloud security
- Experience managing a small team of engineers providing both hands-on technical and overall team leadership
- 5 - 10 years of direct experience managing Information Security programs for digital organizations, with a particular focus on SaaS environments, eCommerce, or general online operations
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or equivalent
- Overall security program management, assessing and reporting on risks
- Conducting internal, external, and customer audits and assessments
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices
- Responsible for all incident response efforts related to security incidents
- Developing and implementing appropriate security policies and training
- Ensuring appropriate security protections are in place
- Managing staff on the Infrastructure and Security teams
- Ensuring operations and projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Driving security & infrastructure improvements aligned with the 1 - 3 year roadmap
- Collaborate with other executives to implement general company goals and initiatives
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company