Senior Data Scientist
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Passionate about autonomous driving industry
- MS or PhD in statistics, math, physics or another quantitative research area
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large scale data sets and building statistical / ML models
- Solid statistical programming skills e.g. in Python or R
- Deep understanding of common statistical concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks
- Eager to learn complex systems and enjoy dealing with ambiguity
- Measure the performance of autonomous driving algorithm by defining core metrics and creating tools to accurately estimate them
- Perform deep analyses and build models to understand and improve simulation-based evaluation approaches
- Develop and share data-based insights to identify critical challenges and help development team prioritize
- Bring statistical rigor to the team and mentor junior team members
Autonomous vehicle technology
WeRide's mission is to create a new mobility service that is accessible and beneficial to everyone. The company engineers autonomous vehicle infrastructure.
- Employee Stock Plan
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% Company Paid Premium Medical Plan
- Team Building Activities
- Paid Vacation And Time-off
- Free Hot Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner
Company Core Values
- Grow Together: Pursue continuous learning. Achieve fulfillment through personal development and career growth.
- Results Driven: Deliver the very best in all we do. Be accountable for our results.
- Innovation: Solve novel and challenging problems to revolutionize the mobility industry.
- Teamwork: Leverage collective ingenuity. Be open and honest while supporting each other.