Enterprise Partner Manager, Retail
Posted on 5/17/2022
Inglewood, CA, USA
- You are entrepreneurially minded with a nose for opportunity and risk
- You are comfortable making decisions based on imperfect data
- You are a collaborator, and consensus builder
- You set and communicate clear visions and strategies for your teams
- You are naturally optimistic, but not blinded by conviction
- You cultivate mutually beneficial relationships
- You have 6+ years experience in early stage business development, account management, client success, or strategic partnerships in technology or high growth / early stage startups
- You have negotiated numerous first-of-a-kind deals and partnerships
- You have retail, ecommerce, or marketplace industry experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- Launch and manage Retail partners - such that we help them achieve success through same & next day delivery
- Develop long-term business plans alongside our Retail partners to grow their multi-channel customer strategies
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of new opportunities by developing the pitch and positioning new lines of business or partner segments
- Develop operations, integrations, marketing processes with Retail team members
- Work with partners across DoorDash to inform goals and align companywide resources to help build-out our partners' digital businesses for growth and revenue
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.