Director of Product Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Experienced, with 10+ years of product management experience such as cloud computing, databases, storage, and other infrastructure services, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
- User centric: You always act users first and pursue the best UX possible, regardless whether the product is a simple UI or complicated API. You always put yourself in developers' shoes
- Technical: Experienced in developer facing, large-scale cloud services, you can engage with engineering beyond just product and user needs; you can help design scalable solutions and create detailed product specs
- You boldly go where no one has gone before, you are always keen to grow the limits
- Data-driven: You are proficient in defining Indicators, doing analysis, and deriving applicable insights from data
- Desire to achieve the vision of Roblox's creator facing cloud services, especially data related services such as developer Data Stores, Memory Stores, and more!
- Gain understanding of user needs and industry trends for cloud services through research
- Help identify the features, APIs, and services that are beneficial for millions of creators
- Write detailed product specifications for cloud services that can be referred by team members for design and implementation
- Run the development of projects from ideation, planning, to launch by working with engineering partners, UX designers, marketing
- Help align vision, roadmap, and needs of Creator Cloud to other your team including executives, engineers, designers, and product team members
- Establish the Indicators for your products and improve the metrics through both incremental and revolutionary improvements
- You will report to the VP of Product, Creator
- Grow your career with a rocket ship company 🚀
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done