Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on 3/31/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- You have 3+ years experience in one of the three major cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- You have direct experience with Security Services in AWS (e.g., IAM, KMS, VPC, Security Groups, AWS Inspector, Guard Duty and SCPs)
- You have clear understanding of infrastructure-, network- , and application - layer security issues
- You have experience with Terraform, CDK or CloudFormation
- You are proficient in at least one programming/scripting languages
- You can succeed as a cross-functional partner in the security space
- Experience in securing Kubernetes / EKS
- Experience in penetration testing and red/blue team activities
- Service Mesh knowledge
- AWS and Security Certification
- Able to write clear, scalable and clear design documentation
- Build reliable tools to prevent, mitigate or remediate cloud misconfigurations in cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with other security and engineering teams to provide timely security reviews, threat models, and control implementations for major product ships
- Drive large projects from inception to implementation in ambiguous situations
- Share knowledge and experience in the use of industry-standard cloud security tools, proper security best practices across the organization
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $132,320 - $165,400
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives