Help us make a big green dent in the universe. We’re on a mission to drive the global renewable energy revolution, and we need loads more people to help us make our vision a reality.
We’re looking for an Admin Support Coordinator to join our team at Octopus Energy Services. This is a great opportunity to learn about the operations side of the business, and get stuck in with a variety of administration activities, from HR to invoicing.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, maintaining high levels of accuracy and able to work independently once trained. The department is very busy with lots of time critical work activities, so will need to be well organised and able to adapt and prioritise work where necessary.
Please note that this role will be based in Central Shoreham initially for an interim period of up to 6/8 months before we move to our new office in central Brighton). The first 6 months will be fully on-site, but then after this time we can offer a hybrid working model.
What you’ll do
- Onboarding of new employees across multiple departments and functions
- Assisting with employee HR and Payroll related tasks (onboarding, probation, work changes, payroll updates)
- Maintaining employee training qualifications and scheduling additional training and upskilling
- Expense and invoice processing and related reconciliation activities
- Assisting in the review and rollout of company policies and procedures (Compliance, Health & Safety)
- Provide administration support to the field operations teams and managers
What you’ll need
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS office
Why else you’ll love it here
- Salary: £23,400
- Working days: Mon-Fri
- Octopus Energy is a unique culture. An organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground. We want your hard work to be rewarded with perks you actually care about! We won best company to work for in 2022, on Glassdoor we we’re voted 50 best places to work in 2022 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we’re looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.