Updated on 5/18/2023
Frisco, TX, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY...
- 5+ years of related experience, ideally in FP&A, private equity, investment banking or consulting
- A deep understanding of the P&L dynamics of consumer-facing financial services businesses is a big plus
- Experience preparing and presenting information to key decision makers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- SQL skills preferred
- Experience with financial planning systems a plus (i.e Host, Netsuite, Tableau, TM1, etc)
- Collaborative working style and demonstrated ability to build solid cross-functional relationships
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence, and a good attitude
- Willingness to embrace unstructured environments and problems
- Time and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Facilitate annual and quarterly financial forecasting for SoFi's key Checking and Savings initiatives in partnership with Business Unit (BU) leaders and in collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, product, risk, and operations
- Act as day to day finance partner to the BU to identify and monitor key performance indicators and develop actionable insights
- Enable the cross-functional BU leadership teams to prioritize initiatives and make real-time judgements by evaluating and sizing impact to key growth and financial metrics
- Prepare quarterly internal and external materials to facilitate management discussion and analysis of key financial and business performance indicators
- Prepare recommendations on incremental investment opportunities by weighing financial and strategic trade-offs
- Work closely with Accounting and Corporate Finance to understand entries and to assist in accuracy of accruals and other financial treatments
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.