Business Analytics Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 5+ years of experience in a deeply analytical role, including partnership with product teams
- Experience leading and developing a team, including driving large projects
- A self-serve player-coach; able to take broad business questions, wrangle appropriate data, quickly isolate and model key insights, visualize results and communicate actionable recommendations
- Self-starting, fast-moving, and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Strong track record proactively identifying areas where analytics can have impact to the business and planning the path forward for the team
- Demonstrated success in influencing senior stakeholders and leadership on strategic direction based on analytical recommendations
- Experience and knowledge running experiments (e.g. A/B testing)
- Excellent oral and written communication; adept at communicating across multiple mediums to technical and non-technical audiences including leadership
- Expert technical and analytics skills (SQL) and experience with statistical modeling tools (R, Python) as well as common DS/ML approaches (Logistic Regression, Clustering, Random Forest, etc)
- Expert using data exploration and visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Manage and lead a growing team of analysts focused on core product engagement within the WHOOP app
- Design and develop tests, analyses, and models of our entire customer journey, dissecting different customer segments to understand complex business decisions and create strategies in order to drive retention and growth
- Partner with stakeholders across the product team as well as the business to drive iterative testing, quantify impact for key member touchpoints, and identify new sources of value for our members
- Discuss how our members are using WHOOP through data-driven analysis with a combination of KPI reporting, ad-hoc analyses, and proactive insight generation, communicating to appropriate stakeholders including leadership
- Generate and drive the strategic analytic roadmap to unlock insights about our members, how they are using the product and guide our product team with action-oriented recommendations
- Assist the team in prioritization, development and execution of unstructured analytics problems, while providing deliverables on fundamental business problems
- Develop and enhance scalable processes, methods and/or tools to benefit the team as well as stakeholders so they are empowered to make data driven decisions with a positive impact on success metrics
- Collaborate with a high-performance team in a start-up environment, providing thought leadership to identify the most impactful ways to drive decisions and improve retention
- Experience in D2C and/or SaaS is a plus
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal