Corporate Account Executive (UK)
Posted on 7/8/2022
- 1+ years closing B2B sales experience that involve legal and security reviews
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Be an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- Be highly organized & autonomous
- Be comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at LaunchDarkly
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Qualify and convert inbounds leads at a rapid pace
- Prepare for and run discovery sessions with new prospects set by the SDR team
- Customize and deliver demos with the Solutions Engineering team
- Run a proof of concept for prospects
- Own, build and develop the relationship with existing customers, demonstrating product usage and capabilities and developing new opportunities
- Develop new opportunities from our existing customers
- Outbound to prospects with successful conversion to customers
- Consistently hit revenue targets
- Educate, evangelize, and guide our customers through a successful adoption of LaunchDarkly
- Deliver customer feedback for our product and engineering teams
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Keep all data in tools up to date; SFDC, Aviso, Outreach
- Knowledge or experience in the developer tool space
- Experience selling to mid-market companies
Feature management platform
LaunchDarkly’s mission is to help software teams to innovate faster but with control. The company is building a SaaS platform for developers to manage feature flags which enable teams to accelerate their software deployments while reducing risk.
- Flexible work environment - Making an inclusive space for everyone means recognizing we all have our own individual working styles and needs.
- Health and wellness - LaunchDarkly offers full coverage with health, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Salary and options - We're all in this together. LaunchDarkly offers competitive pay, equity, and the option to participate in a 401(k) program.
- Learn and grow - We love to see our own continue to grow their skill sets—whether that's taking a class or attending a conference.
- Respect and integrity for our team, our customers, and our community.
- We believe in teams, not fiefdoms. Leaders, not tyrants.
- We're building a place where you can learn and grow.
- Work is not life.