Return Intern Only Intern
Software Development Engineer
Posted on 9/14/2022
Remote • Arizona, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Build outstanding services that help our internal and external customers succeed
- Write highly-scalable, highly-available, cloud-ready applications
- Solve end-to-end problems
- Test code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopt Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Embrace DevOps methodologies for enabling and supporting always-on services
- Collaborate with multiple teams to understand the needs of our customers
- Develop a strong understanding how you can assist our customers in accomplishing their goals every day
- Establish critical metrics to monitor for product and customer success
- Demonstrate a positive demeanor and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs
- Completing a BS/MS in a computer science, information system, UX or related field
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, micro services, and cloud computing
- Prior work experience with AWS is a plus
- Demonstrates a passionate to develop sophisticated and groundbreaking solutions for real-world business problems
- Experience in an Agile development environment is plus
- Exhibit effortless analytical and research skills
- Excellent social, written and verbal interpersonal skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have completed multiple academia projects that demonstrate a deep understanding of different technologies and tools
- Strong sense of curiosity and are always striving to improve your knowledge base
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.