Posted on 11/24/2022
Centreville, VA, USA
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience using R, Python and/or Java Script
- Experience using SGL and NoSQL to manage structured and unstructured data
- Experience in developing and maintaining data systems, databases, and complex datasets
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries to extract and load data to generate reports
- Experience with identifying patters and trends, developing prediction models and creating data tables and graphs to present findings
- Experience with performing data cleanup to include removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors
- Development experience with Node
- Development experience with REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL and SQL
- Development experience with C# on MS Windows
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with statistical programming languages like Stata and SAS
- Analyze data to create and develop machine learning models
- Perform software quality assurance and testing using a variety of technologies
- Technical knowledge of data quality, data modeling, analytics, and predictive modeling
- Experience with Mobile Development either iOS or Android
- Experience working with git at the command-line
- Experience working with development environment on the Mac
- Experience working with the Linux CLI and Linux scripting
- Experience working with Sequelize ORM
- Experience working with VS Code
- Experience working with MS Visual Studio, Apple configurator and iPad/iPhone MDMs, and AWS would be a plus
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.