Director – Email Support
Updated on 9/30/2022
Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience in technical support or support delivery, with at least 5+ years as a senior leader
- 2+ years experience working with regions outside of the US
- A strategic thinker, able to come up with out of the box solutions that drive efficiency, enable scale, and deliver on customer and internal performance metrics
- Is a thought leader that stays abreast of trends in the support industry
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to attract, motivate, retain and develop people
- Ability to influence and build bridges with peer teams, including those outside of the support organization
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Data-driven at your core: an analytical problem solver who can tackle big challenges with a sense of urgency
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and achieving growth and success
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a strong bias toward action
- Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $145,520.00 - $181,900.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Develop and drive key performance indicators that deliver the best customer experience and productivity. Manage and monitor performance
- Innovate and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure team readiness for supporting new products and services
- Identify budget, resource capacity and systems requirements to support corporate and strategic plans
- Measure, maintain and improve delivery processes to increase efficiency and customer experience at scale with the future in mind
- Plan staffing requirements and hire skilled team members to meet business goals
- Deliver excellent partner and customer satisfaction and meet/exceed all operational targets
- Provide regular employee coaching and on-going guidance to help employees achieve career development aspirations
- Identify opportunities to create new support offerings that differentiate the support experience and uniquely address customer needs
- Work closely with Supportability Engineers, Customer Experience, and Product and Engineering, to provide feedback and surface customer insights that improve product quality and supportability
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives