Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow?
The mission of People Ops is to: Enable all Form Energy’s employees to perform at their highest level in order to advance our shared mission, working collaboratively with their peers, supported by an excellent manager.
Join a growing team to serve as a strategic and operational partner to our technical leaders. We strive to empower all employees to contribute to a culture of integrity, empathy, and engagement. A successful individual in this role will help define the trajectory of People Operations and will play a critical role in the building and scaling of the function providing strategic people support to senior engineering leaders, managers, and employees across all levels.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a strategic business partner to engineering leaders across the technology organization.
- Advise managers on talent assessments, professional development, and organizational planning.
- Resolve employee relations concerns and facilitate performance management.
- Respond to questions regarding company programs, resources and policies.
- Facilitate headcount planning and support strategic org planning exercises.
- Support Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts and help shape the future of DE&I efforts.
- Facilitate processes for employee engagement survey and action planning, performance reviews, promotions, and annual benefits enrollment.
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to People Operations work to improve the effectiveness of the function and increase employee engagement.
- Develop and deliver trainings on management topics and people-related processes.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of HR experience in fast-growing organizations.
- Familiarity with employment law and best practices (experience with California labor laws is a plus)
- Resilience to change, comfort with ambiguity, and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally.
- An inquisitive mindset and comfort with business operations.
The salary range for this role is $138,805 - $171,120. The range listed is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and may be modified in the future. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.