Posted on 6/21/2022
London, UK • Reading, UK
- Identify opportunities to improve HR policies and processes for employees and managers. Identify gaps and propose solutions whilst promoting operational effectiveness. Surface trends/themes across People Consulting team, HRBPs and COEs to enable a better employee and manager experience. Partners with the People Solutions team to manage continuous improvement in People related activities
- 5+ years of HR Generalist/Advisor experience
- Experience in HR, people programs, or other large-scale people related roles
- Client-service orientated, with a focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Experienced in solving issues decisively and exercising good judgment
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with managers, employees, within the People team, and a variety of stakeholders to drive resolution of issues
- Able to use analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Office, Workday and ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Go-to person regarding more complex HR policies and procedures and their implementation, building manager capability through coaching and guidance, addressing issues and/or concerns
- Provide personalized guidance, support, and solutions on a breadth of People related activities requiring expertise and depth knowledge
- Triage inquiries, solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue
- Engages and collaborates with People Business Partners on business client needs
- Partner with People Services, Total Rewards, and other COE partners to ensure operational discipline with respect to HR related and business processes
- Project manage initiatives to drive extraordinary individual and team performance
- Analyze people data and trends to provide relevant insight to business leaders, in partnership with HR colleagues from Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, People Systems and Analytics, Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Legal, Learning and Development and our global HR teams
- Coach and advise on a variety of components impacting employee experience, employee relations concerns, performance management, rewards and recognition, leaves of absence, local labor laws, global mobility, compensation and benefits
- Able to use different communication approaches, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, with communication savvy
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.