Real Estate Analyst
Posted on 3/4/2023
Brownsville, TX, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Associate degree in a business discipline and 2+ years of experience in corporate real estate, or Bachelor's degree in a business discipline and 1+ years of experience, or 5+ years of corporate real estate experience without a degree
- Licensed real estate agent in CA, WA, TX, and/or FL
- Contract management experience
- Real Estate Paralegal certificate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Archibus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work in cross-functional teams, perform under tight deadlines, and establish/maintain internal and external professional relationships
- Must be able to travel 5-10% of the time
- Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here
- Support the Facilities team with corporate real estate matters such as identifying prospective properties of interest, negotiating lease and own acquisitions, dispositions (terminations and subleases/assignments), exercising options and any related matters
- Work closely with Legal, Finance and other related departments to execute real estate transactions, including acceptable terms and conditions, timely and accurate payment, and required document and information delivery
- Maintain real estate database and files (hard copy and electronic) to ensure all required documentation, including legal documents and related correspondence, is properly stored and accessible
- Track and report key property portfolio details, such as contact information, area, location, key lease provisions, expirations and other critical dates
- Gather real estate market data to facilitate internal recommendations/decisions
- Correspond with landlords, property owners, neighbors, and brokers to maintain strong relationships, resolve issues, and negotiate property matters
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.