6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 3%
2 year growth↑ 22%
- Track record of driving ambitious design North Stars for complex, multi-persona B2B enterprise products
- Experience in leading UX design teams for multi-persona Enterprise Cloud SaaS products
- Familiarity with digital security or adjacent industries
- Spearhead the UX design for critical Enterprise Cloud SaaS products
- Partner with UX Research, PM, Sales, Support, and others to gather and synthesize insights about customer needs
- Champion user-centered design principles across the business
- Solid background in Enterprise B2B SaaS
- Passion for aligning UX roadmaps with business objectives
- Exceptional ability to understand, describe, and simplify complex systems and user journeys
We’re a leading, global security authority that’s disrupting our own category. Our encryption is trusted by the major ecommerce brands, the world’s largest companies, the major cloud providers, entire country financial systems, entire internets of things and even down to little things like surgically embedded pacemakers. We help companies put trust—an abstract idea—to work. That’s digital trust for the real world.
As a key leader within the Product team reporting to the Senior Director of UX Design & Research, this role is pivotal in sculpting user journeys across our some of our biggest products and initiatives. You’ll be a strategic player-coach, blending deep customer insights with top-notch design expertise to steer our design efforts. Leading an initial team of 4-6 UX designers, you’ll be the guiding force in our mission to deliver user-centric solutions.
You bring an exceptional ability to forge trust-based relationships with business and technical leaders and possess a keen understanding of how to align product roadmaps with strategic business goals, ensuring we’re not just building things right but that we’re building the right things for our customers at the right time. Your collaborative approach extends beyond coordination and focuses on deep integration with cross-functional teams to create products that resonate with the highest priority user needs and drive significant business impact.
- Strategic Visionary: You have a track record of successfully driving ambitious design North Stars for complex, multi-persona B2B enterprise products.
- Player-Coach: Proven experience in building, mentoring, and leading a team of world class product designers, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment that attracts and retains top talent.
- Cross-functional Collaborator: A history of building strong partnerships with Product and Engineering teams and partnering with diverse stakeholders to drive measurable business results.
- Industry Expert: Familiarity with digital security or adjacent industries, providing the contextual understanding essential for creating targeted design solutions that advance the state of the art in our industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design Leadership: Spearhead the UX design for some of our most critical Enterprise Cloud SaaS products, ensuring when users launch DigiCert experiences they feel and see value in every interaction. DigiCert is a global leader in Digital Trust, and we reinforce that message in every touchpoint we have with our customers.
- Data-Aware Decision Making: Closely partner with UX Research, PM, Sales, Support, and others to gather and synthesize insights about customer needs and validate design decisions.
- Process Innovation: Champion user-centered design principles across the business, driving continuous improvement into our ideation-to-production pipelines.
- Holistic Experience Advocacy: Ensure the delivery of cohesive user journeys and maximize opportunities to unify our diverse global portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Seasoned Design Leadership: Demonstrated experience in leading UX design teams for multi-persona Enterprise Cloud SaaS products.
- Industry and Business Acumen: Solid background in Enterprise B2B SaaS, with a deep understanding of the user personas, unique challenges, and opportunities in this space and a passion for aligning UX roadmaps with business objectives.
- Advanced Design Skills: You have an exceptional ability to understand, describe, and simplify complex systems and user journeys, and your insight into usability heuristics is legendary.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.