District Engagement Advocate
Posted on 3/23/2023
Austin, TX, USA
- You bring the following core areas of expertise; an understanding of the US District Education market, an understanding of classroom efficiency solutions with an ability to communicate with Instructional Technology Specialists and teachers how Canva can improve student learning outcomes through design and collaboration
- You have experience selling education software solutions combined with real-world teaching and instructional technology design
- You have a deep understanding of how schools roll out new technology and the ways district-wide deployments
- You have excellent collaboration skills, including being comfortable leading virtual teams and working with people outside your direct team
- You have good business planning skills, with an ability to move from planning to implementation and complete projects to deliver high impact
- You have experience in community management and an understanding of social media standard processes and tactics for education audiences
- Driving US school district usage while partnering with the district Instructional Technology staff
- Building Canva's educator community lifecycle practice by owning strategy, planning, execution, and results within identified districts
- Remaining focused on the Education community at identified districts by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer transformation strategy
- Developing a deep understanding of the Canva user lifecycle within the identified districts and establishing close relationships with our hard-working community of educators and learners to know first-hand what they need to become successful Canva users
- Identifying community usage patterns and trends through data analysis while using it as a foundation to advise future product and marketing plans
- Continuously testing, learning, and iterating on our lifecycle strategy to drive retention and engagement at our identified districts
- Continuously tracking and reporting on trends seen in online educator and learner communities to inform our roadmap while helping us stay relevant and connected
- Act not only as a strategist, but also as a community manager by engaging with our community daily to build substantial and impactful relationships
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human