Unity, Spry Fox
Posted on 7/19/2023
Subscription streaming entertainment service
Netflix's mission is to entertain the world. The company operates a streaming platform for movies & TV shows and has over 222 million subscribers globally.
Remote in USA
- 7+ years of professional game development experience
- Experience shipping at least one commercial game in the Unity engine
- Advanced programming skills in C# with the ability to effectively write and evaluate code that optimizes performance and the stability of our game
- Experience supporting a live service game title
- IOS and Android mobile development experience
- Ability to coordinate and build effective partnerships within the engineering team and other development verticals
- Ability to work autonomously and influence teams through proactive leadership, and effective communication
- Desire to make the world a better place through games!
- Have any backend (i.e. multiplayer/server) development experience)
- Have interests outside of game development
- Have shipped several games in your professional career