Staff Software Engineer
Tech Foundations, League Studio Game Engine Team
Updated on 11/30/2023
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 10%
1 year growth↓ -3%
2 year growth↑ 26%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 6+ years of deep hands-on experiences with compiled programming languages (C/C++, Java, Go, or C#)
- Experience with C/C++ that spans several use-cases and platforms.
- Have been responsible for driving the development of several large-sized cross-team development efforts (6-month+ scope), including requirements gathering, planning, and testing.
- Maintained software development best practices within your organization that includes design/code reviews, coding standards, source control management, testing, delivery performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Work and align with different partners that span across multiple teams to ensure we're delivering awesome features to excite them
- Contributing to technical discussions/designs that your team oversees
- Own the software lifecycle for your code that includes [develop/test/deploy/maintain]ing frameworks, platforms, and tools
- Mentorship. You help junior Rioters develop the tools and creative atmosphere to shine
- Participate in the team's support rotation
- At least 2 years of experience in the video game industry that includes working within multiple game development pipelines (animation, VFX, environment, etc) and an example of a shipped game.