Security Analyst Intern, Access Management
Posted on 2/2/2022
- Basic understanding of the access management domain, data analysis, and/or information security capacity
- Experience in information security concepts and applying them at scale
- Experience independently leading projects to completion
- Experience with working with leadership and cross-functional teams, including engineering
- Experience working independently and collaboratively across various levels and teams
- Experience managing competing priorities and simultaneous projects
- Experience in SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.), data visualization (Tableau or other), and Excel
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Must be in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Systems or equivalent, Math, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or equivalent quantitative field
- Must be returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Strong desire to learn and continuously develop and deepen technical skills
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GISO, GCIH, CIPP
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Independent worker and motivated self-starter, thrives on ambiguity
- Change-oriented proactively generates process improvements, supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Support the identification, implementation, and maintenance of automated technical security controls required by various technical regulatory compliance frameworks such as SOX, SOC2, PCI, ISO27001 etc
- Understand technical implementation details for implementing access management and security controls, and identify potential enhancements to the existing controls by introducing automation
- Work with cross-functional teams to assess business and access workflows, review internal and external tools for risk concerns, address permission gaps, and improve data quality
- Design scalable processes to onboard cross-functional teams to support the execution of the the security controls owned by Access Management team
- Work with overall Access Management Lead, Information Security, and cross-functional partners to build, maintain, and execute on a roadmap considering short, medium, and long term access control and operational needs for tools
- Understand the security needs of internal and external stakeholders, regulators, and auditors
- Develop and publish the Access Management related policies, procedures, and processes to internal stakeholders regarding security and compliance best practices around applicable laws, regulations and controls
- Continuously assess and drive improvements of internal Facebook tools, technical capabilities, and business processes to improve technical enforcement of access management and enforcement principals by working with business and software engineering partners
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.