Senior Cost Accountant
Posted on 10/21/2022
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- 2+ years of accounting/finance experience
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, organization, communication and multitasking skills
- Inventory knowledge preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with an accounting system such as QuickBooks or NetSuite a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS
- Manage Accrued Expense / Inventory purchase accounting
- COGS Analysis
- Acquired Inventory accounting
- Reconcile Inventory General Ledger accounts
- Perform Ad Hoc Inventory analysis and projects
- Reconcile physical Inventory
- CPA/MBA highly desirable
- Big 4 Public accounting experience a plus
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.