Senior Product Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Product management experience with user-facing web applications
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on data or analytics products
- Familiarity with common analytics tools: SQL, Python, Excel, etc
- Experience working on Enterprise B2B products
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Conduct user and market research and identify features to improve the product
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to effectively bring new features to market
- Define and monitor feature metrics, using data to recommend improvements
Moderna Therapeutics specializes in drug discovery and drug development based on messenger RNA.
- Flexible Time - You know what makes you the most productive. We offer unlimited PTO and the ability to work with your manager to build a schedule that makes sense for you and your family.
- Professional Development - We invest in our team's growth by earmarking funds for each employee's continued education, which you can use as you see fit.
- Office Life - We strive to make the Mode office a place where everyone is comfortable by providing a variety of working spaces with different volumes and levels of light. We also build community through daily catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - We cover all premiums for employees, dependents, domestic partners, and spouses on a variety of healthcare plans.
- We don't work alone
- A balanced responsibility
- Fight our own biases
- Honest words, kindly delivered