Posted on 1/13/2023
Dallas, TX, USA • Fort Worth, TX, USA
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- You come with a keen ability to land new accounts and expand your current customers within your assigned territory
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of territory planning and strategy
- You have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach, discuss business issues with prospects, provide demonstrations, and present a written sales proposal and sales presentation addressing their business needs
- Work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Effective relationship management. Develop sales opportunities within partner organizations and work closely with your channel sales executive to drive partner growth within new accounts and existing customers
- Demonstrate experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools in order to effectively provide sales leadership with weekly updates on sales forecast and pipeline information
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.