Business Development Intern
Posted on 4/5/2022
Remote • United States
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Some accounting knowledge
- You will develop marketing generated in-bound leads and respond to product inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, email, conferences and other channels
- Actively understand our technology, solution and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI of our solution
- Assist with lead generation campaigns and email campaigns as necessary. Complete accurate tracking of communication with potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams on other projects as assigned
Cloud solutions for finance & accounting
Digital transformation is driving innovation in Finance and Accounting, and BlackLine's mission is to be at the forefront by helping F&A unify data and processes, automate repetitive work, and drive accountability through visibility, helping companies close faster with accuracy, control, and confidence.
- 100% Employee paid Health Benefits
- Café stocked full with fruit, snacks and drinks
- Discounted gym membership
- Competitive compensation
- Onsite training and career development
- 401(k) plan with competitive matching
- Table Tennis, poker, FIFA and tons of competition
- Seasonal celebrations
- Team get-togethers and happy hours
- Company sports leagues and fitness groups
- THINK. We made the conscious decision in 2005 to focus solely on accounting automation and control functionality. Whether we’re developing a new product or making enhancements, we start by thinking about our users first. Our vision for modern accounting is guided by our thoughtful commitment to every customer’s transformation.
- CREATE. Digital transformation is driving innovation in Finance and Accounting, and our mission is to be at the forefront by helping F&A unify data and processes, automate repetitive work, and drive accountability through visibility, helping companies close faster with accuracy, control, and confidence.
- SERVE. We are accountable to the customers, employees, and communities we serve. We serve our customers by building long-lasting relationships focused on solving their challenges. We serve our employees by fostering a creative, thoughtful, and collaborative workplace. We serve our community by investing our time and resources to global charitable giving and service initiatives.