Design Verification Engineer
Posted on 3/15/2023
Redmond, WA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering
- Experience with design verification and test bench development
- Advanced degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Experience with verification methodologies such as UVM
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Strong problem-solving and coding skills
- Experience in constrained random verification
- Expertise in developing test plans, implementing coverage models, and analyzing results
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Python for automation
- RTL design, chip bring-up, and post-silicon validation experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing needs and requirements
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Responsible for digital ASIC and/or FPGA verification at block and system level
- Write and review test plans, develop test harnesses and test sequences
- Develop SystemVerilog testbench infrastructure (both UVM and non-UVM) for testing designs, including DSP blocks
- Responsible for test plan execution, running regressions, code and functional coverage closure
- Automate test case generation by using Python and MATLAB programs
- Contribute towards pre-silicon verification, chip bring-up and post-silicon validation
- Be a hands-on self-starter who can execute the steps required to fully verify a complex digital designs
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.