Manager – Field FP&a
Posted on 8/4/2022
Remote • United States
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of FP&A, Big-4, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Quantitative Fields. Prior FP&A experience required
- 2+ years of experience as a people leader
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides; SQL experience a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems (GL + Planning & Consolidation systems)
- Experience working with large datasets and extracting and interpreting key financial insights as well as providing data-driven business recommendations
- C-Level Executive partnership & communication experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with Executives across the company and partner teams
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, can work with limited direction, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer and business focus
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, and ad-hoc analysis for various areas in the company
- Provide management with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities. Play a key role in providing the valuable insights that can translate into business recommendations
- Key partner to the business to develop strategies, build insightful forecasting and reporting and drive impactful insights for key leaders. This includes strategic partnership, financial presentations, dashboard design, measuring key metrics for operational performance, and other projects as requested for optimal decision making within an extremely high growth and fast-paced environment
- Develop and streamline FP&A processes, focused on adding value and allowing us to scale partnership with the business, including planning and forecasting processes, standardizing and automating reporting, improving how we leverage internal systems, and building operational and forecast models
- Key partner to our financial systems team on improvements to our internal financial systems. Provide key insights and recommendations to how we utilize and improve internal financial systems to drive automation and scaling of our reporting and business support
- Work cross-functionally day-to-day with Finance, Accounting, Data Sciences, and Human Resources teams in daily budget management/tracking and evaluating progress against key initiatives, with a keen eye towards process improvement
- Evaluate Corp Dev/M&A deals and make recommendations, as well as non-M&A investment ideas
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.