Retail Regional Compliance Manager
Posted on 9/9/2022
Remote in USA
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a compliance, regulatory, legal or auditing environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming and/or racing license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in legal or regulatory and compliance management preferred
- Proven record of evaluating and deploying technology for facilitation and assurance of task management
- Excellent writing and communications skills, the ability to negotiate and persuade, and a sound understanding of corporate compliance and general business practices
- Develop expert knowledge of FanDuel's retail operations - locations, market access partners, management, and regulatory framework
- Familiarize and understand the policies, procedures and training within the retail organization
- Build relationships with regulators, sportsbook management, access partners, and greater compliance team
- Create and implement escalation and emergency procedures for retail compliance issues -- including what stays within retail operations team and what goes to the “central” team for enhanced attention
- Conduct site visits and complete checklists of policies/procedures to ensure retail compliance to regulations, internal controls and responsible gambling procedures
- Maintain regular meeting cadence with on the ground teams to maintain relationships and transparency of process
- Document and present reports with a focus on KPI's and checklist findings, identifying issues and opportunities to senior management
- Work with central compliance team to continue the strive for Best-In-Class operational compliance
- Monitor and review compliance and responsible gambling processes to identify areas for improvement
- Identify, develop and execute a project plan for enhancement of retail compliance training in conjunction with the wider retail compliance team
- Support new venue launches ensuring strict adherence to regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and support annual compliance program tasks
- Previous experience within a gaming operations environment or similar is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.