Service Cloud Solution Engineer - Retail and Consumer Goods
Posted on 3/21/2022
New Mexico, USA • Washington, USA • Kansas, USA • Pennsylvania...
- Practical knowledge of Customer Service, Contact Center or Field Service industries
- Ability to understand business & IT requirements, translate those business needs into a compelling solution and present your recommendations to executive, technical, and business audiences
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Strong project and time management skills, and the ability to support multiple, concurrent projects
- Lifelong learner, inquisitive, practical, and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform and product suites and knowledge of related applications and web technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent work experience
- Some domestic travel
- Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: ServiceNow, RightNow, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems, Twilio, Back-office / ERP systems, Cisco, Genesys, or other contact center solutions
- Retail and consumer goods industry experience, including but not limited to:Employment at a retail or consumer goods organizationService or consulting role in the industryVendor role selling into the industry
- Salesforce Certifications and/or Trailhead Superbadges
- Lead Service Cloud to customers (including C- level execs and IT) and field teams
- Assess business and operations impacted by technology
- Deliver findings, including key struggles, proposed solutions to meet business needs and return on investment
- Collaborate and chip in to development of technical sales strategy
- Configure and demonstrate visionary solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business
- Discuss and propose solution architecture that includes omni-channel contact center, digital service and field service technologies
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Shares, etc.)
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Solutions Engineering and Product Management to deliver the appropriate solution, while establishing credibility and trust with the customer
- Work with some of the largest, and most exciting, retail brands in the industry!
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.