Senior Operations Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↑ 1%
Jacksonville, FL, USA
Operations & Logistics
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in change, incident, or problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow tools
- Completed ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations training
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and the able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly-collaborate team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the technology and business organizations
- Must be able to interact and communicate with senior leadership
- Prioritize change requests, assess their impact, and accept or reject changes
- Ensures changes occur during approved maintenance windows
- Identifies potential conflicting changes
- Facilitate Change Advisory Board
- Enforce change freeze
- Works closely with other organizations ensuring changes are enabled
- Approves or rejects standard change submissions
- Works closely with release management
- Partners with incident and problem management
- Participates and supports Disaster Recovery planning, drills or declaration
- Supports training and new business on boarding
- Document Change Management Process
- Creates and maintains critical reports and dashboards
- Audit and compliance requests
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The team is focused and closely aligned to ITSM and ITIL best practices. The team roles include Service Management, Incident, Problem and Change management. This position is a new addition to the team. The team are highly collaborative and work with Service Management and other Engineering and Operational counterparts. “Success” is viewed as a team accomplishment and not just as individuals. There is strong emphasis on collaboration, common vision, and ownership. All team members are expected to be active participants in the envisioning, design, and development process – this includes proactively suggesting improvements and alternatives along with keeping an open mind to the suggestions offered by other team members.
The Change management role is designed to enforce process, provide governance, access risk, and avoid potential impact to our business and our clients. In addition, there is a healthy focus on reducing incidents caused by change. The role is critical and must support regulatory standards. The practices ensure efficient and prompt handling of changes to IT infrastructure and code. Whether we’re rolling out new services, managing existing ones, or resolving problems in code, change management break down silos, provide context and transparency, avoid bottlenecks, and minimize risk.
- Prioritize change requests, assess their impact, and accept or reject changes.
- Ensures changes occur during approved maintenance windows.
- Identifies potential conflicting changes.
- Facilitate Change Advisory Board.
- Enforce change freeze.
- Works closely with other organizations ensuring changes are enabled.
- Approves or rejects standard change submissions.
- Works closely with release management.
- Partners with incident and problem management.
- Participates and supports Disaster Recovery planning, drills or declaration.
- Supports training and new business on boarding.
- Document Change Management Process.
- Creates and maintains critical reports and dashboards.
- Audit and compliance requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in change, incident, or problem management.
- Experience with ServiceNow tools.
- Completed ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations training.
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and the able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly-collaborate team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the technology and business organizations.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with senior leadership.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.