We are Sila, a next-generation battery materials company. Our mission is to power the world’s transition to clean energy. To create this future, our team is building a better lithium-ion battery from the inside out today. We engineer and manufacture ground-breaking battery materials that significantly increase the energy density of batteries, while reducing their size and weight. The result? Smaller more powerful batteries that can unlock innovation in consumer devices and accelerate the mass adoption of electric cars to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels. We’re tackling one of the biggest challenges of our time every day, and together we’re redefining what’s possible. Are you ready to be a part of a team committed to changing the world?
Who You Are
At Sila, you will be a part of our world-class research, engineering and manufacturing teams focused on accelerating the innovation of next generation lithium ion battery materials.
You are a results-oriented ERP specialist / developer who will be collaborating with business and manufacturing operations teams to determine which business processes needed for optimization, enhancing the performance of our data systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
You bring extensive knowledge of manufacturing IT infrastructure and are able to develop new ERP capabilities and drive integration efforts with other finance, manufacturing & planning systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces; support development, configuration and integration work with 3rd party applications
- Integration with Manufacturing Execution System, Finance, Inventory, Maintenance and Reporting systems
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, industrial engineering or similar preferred
- Experience with SageX3, SAP or similar ERP business process integration
- At least 5+ years experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Apply Agile software development methodologies to maximize value delivery – collection of user stories, organization of sprints, tracking of projects, iteration with stakeholders, etc
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Move long distances (such as from building to building) and be stationary for extended periods of time
- Operate a computer and other office equipment, such as a laptop, copier/printer, etc in a fixed locations #LI-FM1 #LI-Hybrid
The starting base pay for this role is between $146,500 and $185,500 at the time of posting. The actual base pay within these ranges depends on many factors, such as education, experience, and skills. Base pay is only one part of Sila’s competitive Total Rewards package that can include benefits, perks, equity, and bonuses. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future
Working at Sila
We believe that building a diverse team at Sila helps us amplify our individual talents. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment where good ideas are free to come from anyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, national origin, or any other status protected by law.