Posted on 3/1/2023
Raleigh, NC, USA
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a corporate setting
- Passionate about and dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our customers
- Energetic, positive, loyal, mature person who works well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Exceptional critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with technology and passionate about bringing technology into the classroom
- Provide exceptional service and support to current and prospective customers
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to customers via live chat, e-mail and phone
- Respond to membership questions and assist customers with account inquiries, renewals, and changes
- Receive and process international wire transfers, money orders, and PayPal payments
- Identify, analyze, and report product bugs and customer enhancement requests
- Work closely with the technical support, engineering, and product design teams on continued initiatives to develop and improve IXL's products and services
- Complete related projects successfully and promptly
- Prior experience with phone systems and communication via email; prior live chat experience is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.