Senior Software Engineer-Accounts
Posted on 9/22/2022
Everett, MA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 4-6+ years of experience in a software engineering discipline
- Significant experience with full stack application development
- Experience working with both monolithic and microservices architectures
- Experience with creating and refactoring databases that can withstand high query volumes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience debugging performance issues and improving application performance
- Proven experience with being a coach and a mentor for team members and helping them grow
- Python, Django, React, RabbitMQ, Celery, MySQL, Cassandra, Redis
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Aurora, etc.)Terraform, Kuberentes, Splunk, Jenkins, Grafana, and other modern DevOps tools
- Experience creating new applications with scalability in mind
- Exposure to large-scale system design
- Experience with AWS or any similar cloud provider
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.