Embedded Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing real time embedded software for distributed electro-mechanical systems
- Strong embedded C/C++ programming experience
- Experience with embedded micro-controllers and/or microprocessors (ARM, PowerPC)
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and tools (Agile, Git, unit testing, CI, etc.)
- Understanding of sensors and actuators and automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN)
- Design, develop, and test embedded software for body, thermal, lighting, and power management functions of the Zoox vehicle
- Integrate supplier sub-systems into the Zoox software stack
- Create software requirements, design documentation, test plans, and other supporting documentation
- Work cross-functionally with vehicle engineers, controls engineers, software engineers, validation engineers, and other experts to ensure a seamless and highly-automated experience for the Zoox vehicle
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle including prototyping, requirements capture, design, implementation, and validation
- Basic knowledge of control systems for electro-mechanical systems
- Experience with CAN, LIN analysis, and debugging tools (PCAN, CANalyzer, CANape, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with hardware bringup and system debugging
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.