6 month growth↑ 17%
1 year growth↑ 60%
2 year growth↑ 211%
- Active Property & Casualty license in resident state
- 4+ years of insurance experience in personal lines policies
- Expert knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance Products
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced tech skills
- Self-driven and able to manage a large workload with minimal oversight
- Discuss coverage options with customers at renewal
- Handle any resulting endorsements or remarket requests
- Proactively ensure premium retention
- Provide white glove service to customers with coverage renewing with Steadily
- Become a subject matter expert on Steadily’s inhouse insurance products and internal processes
- Experience with various insurance rating and underwriting procedures
- Experience with carrier rating engines (e.g. American Modern, Foremost, Safeco, Stillwater)
Steadily is an insurance technology company that specializes in rental property insurance for landlords. We’re Series B, just over 100 people, manage $6B of coverage, and are intent on becoming the world’s best and largest insurer of rental properties.
We exist to deliver fast, affordable insurance and to pay claims quickly and fairly. To do that, we hire the best engineers, actuaries, sales, and service people in the country to build the experience that we’d want if we were the client.
::Applicant Notice:: This position requires an active Property & Casualty license in your resident state.
Our Client Experience team’s mandate is to deliver world-class, end-to-end experiences for our customers that drive brand loyalty and retention.
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be a part of delivering on that mandate. You will be responsible for servicing a high volume of renewing policies and ensuring that we find the best coverage for our customers at renewal. We only hire the best; account managers who are insurance experts and are passionate about delivering a white glove experience to every customer they touch. You’ll be surrounded by other team members who are the best at what they do.
What you’ll do
- Discuss coverage options with customers at renewal and handle any resulting endorsements or remarket requests; analyze and compare carrier quotes for proper coverages, terms, and conditions.
- Proactively ensure premium retention by working with customers to address any issues that might result in cancellation as well as remarketing policies to ensure Steadily is the most competitive and attractive option.
- Provide white glove service to customers with coverage renewing with Steadily; e.g. handling inbound and outbound support contacts over phone, email, sms, and/or chat.
- Become a subject matter expert on Steadily’s inhouse insurance products and internal processes to ensure customers understand what makes Steadily superior to any other agency out there.
- Experience: You have 4+ years of insurance experience shopping, quoting, writing, and servicing personal lines (non-auto) policies. You have direct experience managing renewals with proven retention results.
- Insurance: You have expert knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance Products and experience with various insurance rating and underwriting procedures. Preferred: experience with some of our carrier rating engines (e.g. American Modern, Foremost, Safeco, Stillwater)
- Communication: You have superior verbal and written communication skills. You can communicate concisely and diplomatically, maintaining a calm demeanor and professional communication.
- Tech: You have advanced tech skills. You’re great at independently learning new software quickly and are savvy using online resources.
- Self-Driven: You thrive under pressure and can manage a large workload with minimal oversight. You are comfortable being held accountable to your results.
- Hungry: You want to roll up your sleeves and hustle – you are not looking for a traditional 9-6 job. You want to make the leap into an early-stage tech company to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- You must currently have an active Property & Casualty (not just Personal Lines) license in your resident state.
- $90,000 OTE
- Equity in the company
- Traditional Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO + 6 paid company holidays
- Overland Park, KS (4 days in office, WFH Wednesdays)
- Steadily boasts a very unique culture that our teammates love. We call it like we see it and we’re nothing if not candid. Check out our culture deck here to learn what we’re all about.
- Steadily was awarded Comparably’s Best Company Leadership 2023, Best CEOs for Women 2023, and Best Company for Women 2022