One Medical is a primary care solution challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means improving the experience for everyone involved - from patients and providers to employers and health networks. Our seamless in-office and 24/7 virtual care services, on-site labs, and programs for preventive care, chronic care management, common illnesses and mental health concerns have been delighting people for the past fifteen years.
In February 2023 we marked a milestone when One Medical joined Amazon. Together, we look to deliver exceptional health care to more consumers, employers, care team members, and health networks to achieve better health outcomes. As we continue to grow and seek to impact more lives, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
One Medical is seeking a Regional Sales Vice President who will be responsible for bringing in business across San Francisco and other key markets with new clients ranging in size from 500 to 10,000 employees. We are on a mission to transform healthcare for all, and One Medical for Business (OM4B) has been rapidly growing. Offering convenient access to providers through unlimited on-demand virtual care, remote primary care, and in-person care; our advanced primary care model promotes wellness and prevention with integrated chronic, behavioral, pediatric, and acute care support. Prestigious employers such as Google, NASDAQ, Airbnb, and Pinterest consider us core to their benefits strategy. Reporting to the West Regional Sales Leader, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders and develop and drive sales strategy with employer groups in your territory.
As a natural storyteller you will paint a compelling picture of One Medical’s vision and strategy that motivates others into action and use your consultative approach to articulate our strategy in a way that clients and prospects can easily relate. You consistently exceed your quota, and continue to push yourself and motivate those around you. You enjoy leveraging formal and informal networks built from previous experience, and your industry knowledge to anticipate future population health management trends. You will set objectives and targets that align with One Medical’s organizational goals, while taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency, energy, and enthusiasm.
What you’ll work on:
- Represent One Medical and interact with clients across San Francisco and potentially other key markets, ranging from 500 to 10,000 employees
- Actively prospect, build relationships and secure deals with companies up to 10,000 employees
- Build a territory and define metrics and milestones that align with broader organizational goals
- Create standard work around new product offerings, including customizable solutions
- Forecast deal flow and architect and negotiate creative deals and partnerships
- Work closely with internal teams, including account management, marketing, finance, legal and others, to ensure client success and performance
- Collaborate with corporate leadership to meet or exceed quota and annual growth
- Leverage relationships with consultants, brokers, and other professional networks to strengthen awareness of One Medical products and services
- At least 7 years of sales, business development or account management experience; 2+ years focusing on companies over 1000 employees
- At least 3 years of experience in healthcare or wellness benefits, working directly with consultants, brokers and HR executives
- Experience owning sales process from sourcing to close on deals that are 12-18 month sales cycles
- Proven track record success by consistently exceeding sales quota, with a focus on new logo acquisition
- Ability to maintain strong internal and external networks; leveraging relationships to prospect and close new business
- Experience selling a non-essential benefit a plus
- Passion to learn One Medical’s business model and ability to thrive in a complex healthcare environment
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco with the expectation to travel to meet with prospective clients, as well as with team members based in New York as needed.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base salary range for this role is $116,000 to $190,000. However, actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate. These factors include, but are not limited to, job related knowledge and skill set, depth of experience, certifications and/or degrees, and specific work location.
The total compensation package for certain roles may also include additional components such as a sign-on bonus, annual performance bonus, equity grants in the form of RSUs, medical and other benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, please visit https://www.onemedical.com/careers/.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.