Platform Engineering Intern
Posted on 9/2/2022
New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experienced with web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, data structures, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large systems or security software development
- Possesses a solid understanding of Agile development, object-oriented design, and programming languages
- Able to provide code examples of production ready code
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, and a creative problem solver
- Possesses foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to take on new responsibilities and be detail oriented
- Technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelor's degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Working with the investments management group on the key workflows needed for external and internal users to support investments creation, review, and approval
- Supporting fund administration/operations in solving fun and complex problems of our Private Equity and Hedge Fund finance desks
- Participating in portfolio analytics projects that provides industry leading quantitative analytics to help CIOs, researchers, and advisors better manage their portfolios and utilize alternative assets
- Contributing to our data science team in building a service layer that is used to transform static documents by utilizing advanced AI/ML/OCR/NLP capabilities
- Working on components with a focus on developer-friendly APIs, accessibility, and responsive web
- Helping to create a consistent, user-friendly, and scalable platform
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.