Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- 5+ years of experience with X12, EDIFACT EDI standards
- 1+ years of experience managing projects involving EDI Onboarding and Operations
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with all or most the following transactions:
- Planning & Shipping Schedules - 830/DELFOR & 862/DELJIT
- Production Sequence - 866
- Discrete/Spot PO - 850/ORDERS, 855/ORDRSP & 860/ORCHG
- ASN - 856/DESADV
- Invoice - 810/INVOIC
- Load Tender - 204
- Tender Acceptance - 990
- Shipment Status & Status Details (Ocean) - 214 & 315
- Freight Receipt Invoice (Motor Carrier & Ocean)- 210 & 310
- Rail Carrier Transactions
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP R3 or S/4 HANA and the corresponding modules such as Procurement, Material Planning, Logistics and Accounts Payable
- Utilize Data Warehouse and visualization (using Tableau) and Excel for business analytics and report generation for EDI Onboarding and Operations
- 3+ years of experience implementing EAI methodologies using Integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Microsoft BizTalk, SI, etc
- Strong cross-functional engagement with value streams like Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, Production\Inventory Control and Program Management
- SAP S/4 HANA (Sourcing, Implementation, Reporting + Monitoring, Enhancements)
- Transportation Management System (Logistics)
- Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
- EDI Communications Platform (VAN, Peer-2-Peer Protocols, Interconnects)
- Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape
- Responsible to work with EDI team to run efficient and robust day to day EDI operations for Rivian's Direct/Indirect suppliers and Carriers/Freight Forwarders for both Inbound and Outbound Logistics
- Ownership of enforcing Rivian's EDI guidelines with supplier and carrier base and working to develop KPI metrics for EDI Compliance Program subsequently
- Coordinate EDI enhancement and operations tasks within the team as well as cross- application work with Data Integrations and ERP team
- Manage stability program for newly onboarded EDI trading partner working together with Supply Chain Operations team
- Establish EDI Operational best practices with cross-functional engagement within Supply Chain team (Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management) and external teams (Production Control, Warehousing, Finance)
- Help with the Design, implementation, testing and support for the EDI framework, as well as work with IT to ensure operational success of the business-critical processes
- Support the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team with ad-hoc analyses and Business Intelligence
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team