Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted on 8/26/2022
- Experienced in 7+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for corporate roles preferably for Tech, FinTech, Marketing, Sales or Analytics companies
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritizing multiple openings with various leaders simultaneously
- Strong systems thinking with a proven history of creating scalable processes
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Data driven and accustomed to establishing and using KPIs to measure and report on the pipeline health, results, diversity, quality and candidate experience
- Passion for the mission, vision, and core values of Techstars
- Own full lifecycle recruiting for Accelerator Investment Teams and drive efficient results
- Serve as strategic partner and SME to the business including providing recommendations on all areas of talent acquisition and deeply understanding business area, strategic priorities and team structure and roles
- Build diverse pipeline of top talent through sourcing, referrals, and inbound candidates to identify the best talent for founder facing teams
- Identify qualified talent and develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing & recruitment programs, and planning with leadership
- Actively represent Techstars in marketplace by serving as a brand ambassador and thought leader
- Create and foster customer centric relationships with candidates and hiring leaders
- Analyze and improve the current recruitment process through implementing industry leading best practices for interviews, hiring processes, while leveraging technology to increase recruiting effectiveness
- Deliver an exceptional interview experience for candidates regardless of outcome
- Leverage data to measure success against talent acquisition KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.