Group Creative Director
Posted on 12/13/2022
Remote • United States
- 15+ years experience overall, and 5+ years of management experience within a creative agency or in-house at a leading brand
- An outstanding and diverse portfolio of integrated and innovative digital work
- Excellent management skills. Experience inspiring creative teams with a strong vision and empowering individuals to achieve their best work
- Experience collaborating closely with Brand Management teams. Ability to translate market research, data, and strategy to creative solutions
- Deep experience working toward solutions across various media
- Flexible and dependable
- Incredible organization, communication, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Empathy for the customer, and empathy for individuals on the creative team
- Passionate about Airbnb's mission and purpose
- Direct and inspire a team of creatives from across disciplines: visual design, copywriting, art direction, motion graphics and interactive
- Inspire, generate, and refine big ideas that are strategically-informed, channel agnostic, and deeply integrated between all touch-points and product experiences
- Champion the crafts of design, storytelling and writing, and help elevate them throughout the department's output
- Partner with leaders across the company to ensure the brand's creative vision is consistent with broader company vision and initiatives
- Partner with external creative and production agencies to execute work that is of the highest quality and consistency
- Partner with Executive Producers, Program Managers and Creative Operations to guide staffing and development of teams to match project needs and company priorities
- Cultivate a vision for the team's continued global growth and recruit the best creatives in the world as both full-time and freelance collaborators
- Champion Airbnb's mission of connection and belonging at every step. Be a guardian for Airbnb's values of inclusivity, diversity, and acceptance
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.