PagerDuty is a high-growth company on an accelerated trajectory, rapidly expanding vertically into new markets and horizontally into new products. As a Quote to Cash Strategic Process Owner, you’ll be responsible for the broader Lead to Cash strategy. In this role, which is a part of the rapidly growing Business Applications team, you will be tasked with defining and supporting key aspects of our lead to cash systems and processes and aligning priorities and projects. You will be responsible for leading cross-functional projects with organization wide impact. This will include improving the overall lead to cash timeline, improving our productivity metrics(productivity, cycle time, minimize exceptions), minimizing order errors, and determining needs for policy and controls. You will also be responsible for managing and coaching a team of high performing product managers. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about being a critical part in scaling a business, has a strong understanding of Salesforce and order to cash business applications, and is driven by business outcomes. With a growing customer base and growing product catalog, you will innovate how we can build our business processes and internal systems for scale.
How You Contribute to Our Vision - Key Responsibilities:
- Influential thought leader and trusted advisor who successfully cross-functional/y partners with other business teams ers including Sales, Marketing, Sales, Growth, Marketing, Customer Success, Partners/Channel, Sales Enablement, IT, Business Applications, Finance, Legal, Security, Data, and Product.
- Collaborate with order to cash business owners to understand and document existing policies, end to end processes, customer journey maps, and system flows; highlighting responsibilities, interdependencies, control points, process challenges/issues and system integrations.
- Lead, coach, and train a team of high performing product managers and business analysts
- Set targets and KPIs to demonstrate performance and project success and hold team members accountable for meeting those targets.
- Provide recommendations and proposals to eliminate unnecessary complexities, standardize core processes and eliminate low value work.
- Manage large, strategic, cross-functional projects that are results and data driven.
- Perform benchmarking analyses of best in class and cost benefit analyses of proposed solutions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining PagerDuty’s order to cash roadmap.
- Represent the order to cash functions in project and system designs for company initiatives, go to market strategies, and existing workstreams.
- Provide executive narratives and presentations on project proposals, plans, statuses, and execution of key initiatives.
- Align people and resources and establish high standards of performance.
Skills and Attributes:
- Self-starter, strong problem solver, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time.
- Ability to thrive in a high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate strategies & results effectively across multiple levels and multiple teams within the organization.
- Bachelors of IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Possess strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Resourceful in creating the processes necessary to complete the work.
- Proven ability to deliver and drive results in measurable and defined ways.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to identify risks and opportunities.
- 5+ year managing Salesforce environment
- 5+ years managing CPQ systems - new and renewal sales
- 3+ years experience with financial systems
- 3+ years experience managing high performing teams
- Experience with subscription contracts and billing
- Experience with agile and scrum.
- Experience with a high-growth SaaS company.
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Marketo, NetSuite, Coupa
- PRM- Partner relationship management
- Salesforce certifications
- Six sigma expertise
The base salary range for this position is 158,000 - 241,000 USD. This role may also be eligible for bonus, commission, equity, and benefits.
Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range, which is subject to change based on primary work location, reflects the minimum and maximum base salary we expect to pay newly hired employees for the position. Within the range, we determine pay for an individual based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, skills/competencies and experience.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific offerings for this role, as well as the salary range for your primary work location during the hiring process.
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
Where we work
PagerDuty currently has offices in Atlanta, Lisbon, London, San Francisco, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, with remote opportunities in those cities and Chile. We offer a hybrid, flexible workplace, while also providing ample opportunities for in-person and virtual connection with your fellow Dutonians.
How we work
Our values are deeply embedded in how we operate and the people we bring on board. You will see our values ingrained in how we support our customers, collaborate with our colleagues, develop our products and foster an inclusive and empathetic work culture.
- Champion the Customer | Put users first to design great products and experiences.
- Run Together | Build strong teams that amplify our impact on users.
- Take the Lead | Disrupt and invent to be the first choice for users.
- Ack + Own | Take ownership and action to deliver more efficiently to users.
- Bring Your Self | Bring your best self to build empathy and trust with users.
What we offer
One way we ensure our employees are inspired to do their best is through a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports them and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- Flexible work arrangements
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid volunteer time off - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days & Midyear Wellness Week - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a leader in digital operations management. In an always-on world, organizations of all sizes trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a better digital experience to their customers, every time. Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future. Notable customers include Cisco, Cox Automotive, DoorDash, Electronic Arts, Genentech, Shopify, Zoom and more.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, two-thirds of the PagerDuty board is classified as non-white, with women making up nearly half of all board members. We strive to build a more equitable world by investing 1% each of company equity, product, and employee volunteer time.
PagerDuty is Great Place to Work-certified™, a Fortune Best Place to Work for Women, and a top rated product on TrustRadius and G2.
Go behind-the-scenes @pagerdutylife on Instagram.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.