Lead Program Manager
Posted on 4/4/2023
Irvine, CA, USA
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced and iterative environment, while keeping organization priorities top of mind
- Experience implementing projects using procedures such as: PDCA, DMAIC, Kaizen, and other Lean methodologies
- Analytical mindset- able to use data to determine the best path forward
- Operator at heart - a passion for the “go see” in the field
- 5+ years of experience in operations & project management
- Proven track record of executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Passion for operations and process improvement principles
- An innovative, customer-centric mindset and approach
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Use the organization's objectives and priorities to create project roadmaps and provide feedback to supporting work partners such as product, demand planning, and business operations
- Create, adjust and improve on current processes to meet new business needs and ensure our internal teams are able to meet long term goals and day to day key performance indicators
- Utilize operations management best practices to ensure processes implemented are as simple as possible with efficiency and scalability in mind
- Scope and scale project/program management tools (such as Smartsheets, Confluence, SharePoint) and best practices to meet the unique needs of specific projects and programs
- Work closely with internal team members to identify problems, support problem solving events, test out solutions, and ensure compliance in processes across all areas of our vehicle management business
- Manage team communications and keep a Project Archive that memorializes and packages project charters, models, deliverables, etc in an organized way that we can always reference in the future
- Anticipate organizational needs and pursue proactive solutions, as well as retrieve feedback from field partners, executives, and cross functional teams to determine future business needs
- Travel to operational markets to ensure successful project adoptions
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team