Business Operations Manager
Posted on 8/22/2022
Folsom, CA, USA
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Industrial or Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field
- 3 years of Business Operations Management, Project Management or similar roles that include achieving results via leadership of a project team
- Ability to develop, present, and implement proposals to drive change in an organization
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in a product development industry with experience supporting engineering lab operations
- Risk and Controls experience ideally with a focus on inventory controls
- Understanding of capital purchasing guidelines and the difference from expense purchases
- Familiarity with current technical product licensing including the relationship of FlexLM or related products in license management
- Experience with hiring from requisition creation, sourcing of candidates, to the offer and onboarding processes, usually from a manager perspective
- Business Intelligence tools (ex. Microsoft PowerBI)
- Microsoft 365 Tools (ex. SharePoint/Teams, Power Automate, Forms, Office)
- Lead highly matrixed teams in multiple engineering operations including: capital purchasing, inventory management, inventory compliance of physical intellectual property, hardware & software licensing, office & lab space forecasting and utilization, and hiring
- Partner, collaborate, and communicate regularly with key team members, stakeholders, domain experts, and cross-functional teams within the enterprise
- Provide stakeholders with complete visibility into the progress, execution status, issues, and decisions for all programs
- Facilitate meetings and trainings to achieve deliverables for your scope of work
- Decompose complex programs into bite-sized execution-oriented initiatives and drive them to completion
- Work with peers and partners to deliver impactful solutions adding value to Solidigm and our customers
- Leverage your experience and fresh perspective to introduce new solutions to our operational challenges
SSD storage solutions
Solidignm's mission is to break the barriers blocking advancements in storage technology that are critical to unlocking data's unlimited potential. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, they empower their customers and unlock data's ability to do good.
- Customer-inspired - We listen and understand our customers' business and technology challenges, anticipating their needs and partnering to solve problems together.
- Invention - We're passionate inventors and technologists that partner to unlock the power of data to solve the world's greatest challenges and fuel human advancement.
- Excellence - We're committed to producing quality and responsible technologies and solutions with tenacity and integrity, demonstrating unparalleled discipline and expertise.
- Partnership - We prioritize relationships with our teammates, customers, partners, and communities, exhibiting trust and mutual respect.
- Openness - We treat people equitably and with respect, valuing different perspectives and new ideas.