North America Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or any related field
- Experience building and leading end to end marketing campaigns from strategy development to execution
- Critical and strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a unique or innovative way
- Experience managing and/or working with marketing agencies and 3rd party vendors
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented
- 1 to 2 years people management experience
- Develop a marketing strategy for North America in partnership with marketing, sales, GTM, business development, and executive teams
- Own development and execution of marketing campaigns in the region and in partnership with the global marketing team across all marketing channels including field events, content, PR, social media, and paid advertising
- Serve as the marketing lead and trusted marketing expert for the regional sales and business development teams
- Identify and measure regional revenue growth opportunities
- Work closely with client facing teams to identify and build customer case studies
- Provide strategic support and tactical execution of marketing assets and collateral as needed
- Own regional budget and spend
- Manage person responsible for regional events
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in B2B; experience in the ad-tech industry, advertising, or martech is a plus
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.