Sr. UX Writer
Updated on 1/25/2023
Remote • United States
- 5-8+ years of experience writing for brands and digital products
- A track record of writing smart, inviting and sharp copy
- Comfort with presenting your work, explaining your thinking and working with others to bring your vision to life
- Familiarity with research to define verbal strategy
- Appreciation for testing and iterating on work
- Ability to pick things up quickly, manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting timelines and priorities
- You get satisfaction in shaping digital experiences through words
- Enjoy writing a splashy headline just as much as a perfectly on-brand CTA
- You think big picture and sweat the details
- You're comfortable with conjuring definition from ambiguity
- You're collaborative, proactive and enjoy solving problems
- You're not afraid to ask why. A lot
- You're okay with cutting the Oxford comma out of your life
- Work in partnership with our design and product teams, contributing to active work tracks, from strategy to concepting to production
- Balance brand voice and user experience, thinking strategically about how we're communicating through digital experiences
- Become an expert in our products-you'll take the complex and translate it into clear, approachable language
- Work within and expand our copy system-creating a consistent copy experience across the Rivian ecosystem
- Pitch in here and there on other writerly projects-such as naming or longer-form content
- Performs other duties as required or assigned within the scope of this position
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team