Facilities Engineer-Undergrad Technical Intern
Posted on 9/28/2022
Austin, TX, USA • Santa Clara, CA, USA • Folsom, CA, USA
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Skills to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school
- 3+ months of experience in:
- Application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
- Facilities operations, piping, mechanical systems such as (boilers, chillers, scrubbers, etc.)
- Mechanical or Electrical equipment
- Heat and/or mass transfer theory
- Statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity