Revenue Enablement Business Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 2-3 years experience working in sales enablement, Sales (SDR, account executive etc), sales leadership, sales strategy, or similar role
- Propensity for project management - ability to scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan
- A strategic thinker. You know how to formulate sales enablement programs that are high impact and scalable, always keeping the end goal in mind
- Ability to understand and deconstruct technical concepts & products
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum that sales professionals can absorb and apply
- A collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills
- Partner with sales leadership to uncover role specific business needs, & design programs to address those needs
- Help define the Commercial enablement strategy and roadmap for impactful programs aligned with leadership's goals
- Work with the global Enablement team to adapt onboarding programs and training initiatives for the Commercial audience to provide maximum impact
- Own the creation & execution of enablement initiatives ranging from process needs to product needs
- Facilitation of global in-person & virtual trainings
- Development of content that makes complex concepts easy to understand
- Leverage our suite of enablement and sales tools to enhance development and accelerate productivity
- Help drive consistency and create alignment across sales and GTM teams. Help develop project communications and announcements strategy
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team