Educational Sales Consultant
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of educational sales experience
- Classroom experience and/or a related educational field preferred
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to prospective customers virtually
- Develop a keen understanding of customer needs and values in order to provide personalized assistance throughout the sales process
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
- Help to design and implement new and creative sales strategies
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
- Gather customer feedback to help improve and enhance product offerings
- Promote IXL at educational technology conferences nationwide
- Daily travel in territory to customer sites
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.