Field Marketing Manager
Posted on 3/21/2023
Remote in USA
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress - we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
- You will work with the Field Marketing Team to support localized programs such as high-touch / intimate / soft-selling events (i.e. executive roundtables or virtual events) to get customers, prospects and local partners together talking about data science pain points, solutions (Domino!), and results
- Support marketing programs (i.e. account-based targeting and the Pharma vertical) to generate demand and accelerate sales cycles
- Work in partnership and support NAM Partner Marketing to deliver go-to-market programs with partners to achieve target outcomes (i.e. brand awareness or co-selling into target accounts). Example program components include webinars, local events/seminars, sponsorships at partner conferences, content and press stories (developed in partnership with Product Marketing, Comms, and/or Sales Enablement), etc
- Be the program manager responsible for corporate events around the NAM territory
- Oversee the process of distributing field marketing program leads internally for sales follow up
- Tackle the marketing strategy's objectives, do the necessary external market research and work with internal stakeholders to set up and execute a multi-quarter plan
- Effectively work with the broader marketing team to drive execution across multiple cross-functional teams
- Starting from ambiguous problems, drive clarity across the field organization with complete independence
- Identifying pain points in our field programs and the ability to communicate to stakeholders and field team on how we are moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate goals, deadlines and with internal stakeholders ensuring they are clear on their role with the program (ie Demand gen team, Partner Marketing etc)
- Work with your manager to ensure the field is completely up-to-date on the end-to-end process of the programs. Over communication is never a bad thing
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing
- 4-7 + years of experience marketing in a high-growth B2B tech company
- Motivated by a high-performance, high-energy, fast-paced team dynamic
- Proven record of driving consistent achievement of aggressive goals
- Experience field marketing for a high-growth B2B tech company
- You are an exceptional partner to sales! Effective sales collaboration is an essential part of this job
- Experience executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, field marketing programs, and/or partner marketing programs
- Event planning and execution -- while field marketing should be more than just events (virtual or not), it will be a big part of the job. Our field marketer should have experience running events (including managing the logistics)
- Aptitude to drive event agendas and write promotional communications targeting senior business and technology leaders, pre and post-event
- Ability to be independent and drive effective marketing operations
Enterprise MLOps platform
Domino's mission is to unleash the power of data science to address the world's most important challenges.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including a free option for you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits - What’s your transportation of choice? We support your daily commute, whether Uber, Lyft, bus, or train.
- Love for parents - New parents receive six weeks of fully-paid parental leave. P.S. Got baby pics? Share them in our Slack channel dedicated to kids.
- Flexible Paid Time Off - We value your right to disconnect. Take the time you need to recharge, spend time with family, and explore the world.
- Annual Education Reimbursement - Pursue the professional growth that will help you excel in your role with educational opportunities that work for your needs, and at your speed.
- Own Your Outcome - Feel supported to get your work done how and when you need to, regardless of your location.
Company Core Values
- Customer devotion
- Think rigorously
- Iterate to excellence
- Own the outcome
- Seek truth, speak truth
- Win together