Risk Operations Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Miami, FL, USA • Remote • New York, NY, USA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in collections, recoveries or credit risk management operations via phone
- Strong background in customer support via phone and email
- Experience with financial products like credit cards, loans, mortgages, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Investigative and critical thinking skills
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Have the ability to grow, develop and learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ensure timely collections from delinquent and high risk small business and commercial accounts through outbound and inbound communication across email and phone channels
- Balance customer's ability to pay and Ramp's risk appetite to negotiate payment plans to reduce credit losses, and ensure customer's financial well being
- Partner with strategy and legal teams to develop collection strategies, payment plans and operating procedures to ensure efficient collections operations
- Partner with product and engineering teams to build and scale Ramp's operational platform and tooling for the collections program
- Ensure operational excellence by meeting team KPIs and SLAs
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building complex financial products
- Experience in SMB or Commercial collections
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee