Revenue Enablement Manager
Posted on 10/13/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- 5+ years of Sales/Revenue/GTM Enablement experience
- A self-starter who's comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a growing startup
- Demonstrated record of improving revenue KPIs as a result of their enablement programs (e.g. - Close Rate, ACV, Competitive Win Rate, Renewal Rates, new hire time-to-value, etc.)
- Proven track record as an IC Sales or Customer Success role with hands-on experience of the individuals you will be enabling
- Experience with a technical product and demonstrated ability to communicate technically complex solutions in an easily digestible way for non-technical employees
- Expert in collaborating cross-functionally to own the creation of brand-new enablement programs
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experience using and maintaining LMS and CMS solutions to create a “source of truth” for learning material
- Create and deliver a thorough, proactive onboarding program for new hires to our Revenue teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing)
- Build and deliver robust enablement and certification programs around new products we are bringing to market
- Uplevel the team's knowledge of our existing products
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to roll out and certify on new messaging
- Establish strong professional relationships with the Revenue, Implementation, Product and other cross-functional teams
- Run an evaluation of LMS and CMS solutions to standardize across the revenue teams and feel empowered to implement any necessary technology/operational investments to accomplish your business objectives
- Experience with grocery industry or AI/ML solutions
AI-powered fresh operating system
Afresh's mission is to eliminate food waste and make fresh food accessible to all. Fresh is the future - and they're building solutions that are ready for it.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Competitive compensation
- Generous parental leave
- Equity packages
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly grocery stipend
- Professional development program
Company Core Values
- Humility - We serve our customers and teammates, and do what’s best for them.
- Candor - We believe feedback makes us better and communicate transparently.
- Proactivity - We identify opportunities, own problems, and act with purpose.
- Kindness - We care for the entire person and give without counting costs.